The TRIL Centre draws strength from a variety of partners. TRIL partners and collaborators currently include:
- Large and small businesses
- Universities in Ireland, UK and America
- Medical professionals in academic and hospital settings.
We adopt a flexible approach to understanding how your ambitions can be supported within the centre. We can offer experience in:
- Technology development
- Cohort recruitment and management
- Technology evaluation
- A people centred approach to ageing research.
TRIL is always keen to hear from prospective partners and collaborators. You might be:
- A large company looking to co-fund and collaborate on existing or new research on ageing
- A university looking to collaborate on ground-breaking research on the ageing process
- A medical device company wanting to test a technology with a well-characterised patient cohort
- A health or care professional interested in working with TRIL to develop new models of care